The Effect of Competence, Career Development, and Compensation on ASN Performance at the Directorate General of Social Rehabilitation of the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia in 2022

  • Lijan Poltak Sinambela
  • Venny Endah Rini
Keywords: Competence, Career Development, Compensation, Performance ASN

Abstract

This study aims to determine the effect of competence, career development, and compensation on ASN performance at the Directorate General of Social Rehabilitation of the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia in 2022. This study uses data through the distribution of research questionnaires, and secondary data from journals and books. This study uses a probability technique in a simple way (simple random sampling). The sample in this study were employees at the Directorate General of Social Rehabilitation, amounting to 71 people. The data analysis technique used in this research is Multiple Linear Regression with IBM SPSS 26.0 Statistics for Windows application to find the correlation coefficient and the effect of independent variables on the dependent variable. Analysis of statistical test results using alpha = 0.05. The results showed that competence and career development had a significant positive effect on the performance of ASN at the Directorate General of Social Rehabilitation of the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia, while compensation had a negative effect on the performance of ASN at the Directorate General of Rehabilitation of the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. Competence, career development, and compensation simultaneously affect the performance of ASN at the Directorate General of Social Rehabilitation of the Ministry of Social Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia. Based on the analysis of the coefficient of determination shows that the magnitude of the coefficient of determination (Adjusted R Square) is 0.301. This shows that the variables of competence, career development, and compensation simultaneously have an influence on the ASN performance variable by 30.1%, while the remaining 69.9% is influenced by other variables not included in this study.
Published
2022-10-04
Section
Articles